Green Wall Plants
Green Walls are a great way to make your business or space stand out from the competition. Ambius is an industry leader in green wall design and installation. A green wall not only provides great design aesthetic but also a number of potential health benefits.
Although green walls can be customized for each installation, there are plants that we use on a regular basis. The most common green wall plants used in all of our systems are:
- Aglaonema - plants such as Green Lady, Silver Bay and more
- Epipremnum - also known as Pothos
- Philodendron - vining and non-vining varieties
- Dracaena - such as Lemon Surprise, Dorado, Green Jewel and Jade Jewel
- Spathiphyllum - sometimes just called "spats"
- Syngonium - in particular Nephthytis in dwarf varieties
- Ferns - a number of varieties work well in Green Walls
- Schefflera arboricola
- Ficus repens - sometimes referred to as creeping ficus
We can offer a number of different green wall systems both big and small to suit a variety of needs, including Freestanding System, Panel or a Tray System. For smaller green walls, we recommend the space-efficient LivePicture and LivePanel systems.
Once we install a Green Wall system, we also offer services to maintain that system so that you can enjoy the benefits of plants without having to worry about the maintenance involved.
The first step in the process is to contact Ambius and tell us about your business and the type of Green Wall system you're interested in. Set up an appointment today and we'll start you on the path toward unlocking all the benefits of living green walls.
Our Ultimate Guide has everything you need to know about living green walls.
Beautiful Green Walls brighten up your space inside and out
Benefits of Plants
Plants don't just look great. What are the other benefits?
Services for multiple location businesses.